Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I’m an Apprentice with The Summit Church, currently serving in Student Ministry. Lay Discipleship, Biblical Literacy, and Writing are my passions, and I’m figuring out how they all fit together. Come along, if you like!
A List of Things
- I have two incredibly cute but incredibly stupid dogs- a dachshund and a chihuahua
- I DM a homebrewed D&D campaign for an all-female group and it is every bit as fun as it sounds
- My favorite story ever is The Bacchae by Euripedes. It’s such a trip.
- The Prince of Egypt is the only film in this world that can consistently make me cry due to the sheer perfection of it all.
- I drink 3+ cups of coffee every day. At this point, I am immune to any effect it might have once had. I keep drinking it.
make of this what you will because I certainly don’t know what to make of it
Reliant Website (my support page): reliant.org/kaycee.browning